QVARTZ is a management consulting firm with Nordic heritage and roots in the traditional professional values of tier-one management consulting. Results and relationships are our core values and represented in everything we do. Our civilization counts 425 unique individuals, comprising one big and unified team who can tackle complex problems and make others shine in the process. We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for new Senior Consultants to join our team in Hamburg.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be the driving force in problem solving and moreover engage clients to anchor solutions and recommendations. As you grow into this role, we expect you to act as a sparring partner for the client and your project team, while building long-term relations. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Work closely with your team to identify key issues and provide insightful recommendations
- Design and manage own analyses and workstreams
- Coordinate activities across stakeholders, both internally and within the client organization
- Support and guide client team members and junior colleagues
At QVARTZ, we take great pride in developing and caring for people. We do not see ourselves as an organization, but as a collective. A civilization built on trust – in the people we work with, in their intentions, abilities and their worth as human beings. An important part of your role as Senior Consultant will therefore be to contribute to developing the QVARTZ civilization and your colleagues.
Whether your educational background is in business, engineering, science or something completely different is not the decisive factor. What tips the scale is that you are passionate about management consulting, want to move things forward and are a true team player. We would also like you to:
- Hold a master’s degree with strong academic records and 3-5 years’ experience from a leading consultancy
- Have a proven track record of solid problem solving
- Be characterized by a high level of drive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have a strong analytical mindset as well as excellent people skills
- Be able to communicate fluently in German and English
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. If you have any questions, please contact Laura Windzio.