QVARTZ Analytics is a knowledge hub of 30+ specialists within advanced analytics and digital solutions. From our offices in Copenhagen, Sydney and Manila, we help clients drive more business value by providing new business insights through advanced data analysis while creating measurable business impact and sustainable change. We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for a new Engagement Partner with strong experience from both management consulting and data analytics to join our team in Sydney.
As an Engagement Partner in QVARTZ Analytics, you will work closely with both C-level clients and internal partners. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Meet with C level clients and understand their business issues
- Work with QA partners to formulate solutions encompassing the use of data
- Present solutions to clients defining the impact that will be delivered
- Address any issues raised by the client and work with the partner in negotiations
- Craft new solutions into projects where data is the core to providing insights delivering business impact
Moreover, you will be responsible for the daily management of your project teams of Data Scientists and Analytics Consultants and ensure high quality in project deliveries across business domains. You will provide team members with continuous feedback supporting their professional development. Moreover, we expect you to play an active part in building QVARTZ Analytics and help shape the future of our business.
You hold a master’s degree, probably in business, with 2-4 years of consulting experience, preferably from a leading management consultancy. In addition, you have several years of experience within data and analytics. You possess a solid balance of strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills. You are a strong team leader who is able to bring out the best in your team members, and you thrive exceptionally well in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
You know how large businesses operate and how to navigate between the different internal business areas, and you enjoy engaging with clients and their business as well as technical teams. Moreover, you:
- Have a proven track record of successfully designing and creating data solutions and delivering projects with business impact
- Possess excellent skills within client engagement and stakeholder management
- Engage in problem solving and development as well as anchor pragmatic and insightful recommendations encompassing data
- Have experience with programming/scripting in Python and a solid interest in how big data can be applied
You will be based in Sydney, but project-related travel activity should be expected. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please contact Laura Prophet.