QVARTZ Analytics supports client organizations in solving business problems and enabling data driven decision-making – from identifying the business potential in the available data to running proof-of-concepts on predictive maintenance, machine learning, AI, etc. From our offices in Copenhagen, Sydney and Manila, we help clients drive more business value by providing new business insights through advanced data analysis and creating measurable business impact and sustainable change.
Our team in Sydney is expanding, and we are currently looking for several business-focused Marketing Analysts with different levels of experience.
About the job
As a Marketing Analyst at QVARTZ Analytics, you will be part of a team of other analysts, and your main task will be to provide strategic consulting and customer data analysis services to our key clients.
Located at the client site in Sydney CBD, you will develop close relationships with our clients' marketing and business services teams to understand their marketing objectives, analyze data and report on data findings, providing insights and recommending strategic improvements to existing processes.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Collaborating with client marketing and business teams to understand business needs and make data-driven recommendations
- Using data to find customers and narrowing them down to targeted, relevant groupings
- Configuring how to contact customers and analyzing customer data
- Communicating results back to non-technical people in a way that is story-driven, clear and easy to remember
- Interpreting data to identify potential opportunities and questions for the clients to consider.
We are looking for technically savvy candidates with considerable, demonstrated experience from a similar role and strong skills within SQL and marketing analysis. You probably hold a degree in statistics, math, marketing information systems or other quantitative or science subjects. Moreover, we would like you to possess:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of analysis experience within analysis financial services or banking
- A strong understanding and skillset in SQL – min. 2 years of day-to-day use
- Business knowledge of marketing procedures, including marketing campaigns and design (both test and learn), execution and Post Implementation Reviews
- Statistical analysis skills (basic statistics or application of analysis techniques to derive quality insights)
Any qualifications and experience in Tableau, Teradata, SAS, Python, marketing campaign management software or marketing analysis would also be highly regarded as would Experience with campaign management software.
Most importantly, you are a team player and problem solver who enjoys working closely with non-technical business areas, and you have a passion for creating ideas and developing new business applications to solve business problems. Moreover, strong communication- and stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to present analyses and technical information to a non-technical audience are crucial to succeed in this role.
QVARTZ Analytics offers a highly attractive remuneration package based on the skills and experience you bring into the role. In addition, you have the opportunity to earn performance-based incentives.
We have a strong focus on developing individual training and development plans that match your interests. Moreover, you will be part of a global organization in which the opportunities to work on international projects and/or from international locations are endless.
If you want to be part of an entrepreneurial company with a collaborative, high-energy work environment that recognizes and rewards initiative, proactiveness and personal drive, go ahead and apply. Please reach out to Scania Wong if you have any questions about the job or our recruitment process.